Tuesday, August 2, 2016

hi there again

Its me again. its been a while that i didn't write anything
im still hanging here as always,  way i feel it has been always complicated, somehow i feel nuts some part of me says you'r good pal, ever since then i don't know which one that i hang on? lol
i certainly consider myself as man who has unstable feeling coz way i feel always has two sights.
which helps me a lot for certain cases to keep myself down and chill, at the same time bothers me too like way i make decision its quite funny let me tell ya how it works usually it works like russian roulette. it doesn't matter way i feel its only about which one logically makes more sense i hope you know what i mean. i'm an dumb cunt
recently i regret a lot, what i did in past and what i'm still hanging on!!! is there something pulling me back or what? i'm asking myself a lot with is questions, really am i losing something that i deserved while i'm young? no one knows the answer unfortunately except me as i rick myself to lose everything that i build till now. its actually pity excuse for calm myself honestly i wont lose anything i just freaking afraid of someday i look back regret what i did.
being critic with myself is what i do best !!!!
do not overrate yourself ask question who you are? who know you more than you do ? its you pal
do not care about what people says its just you be honest with yourself at least whether you don't with others!!!!
try to tell the truth, fight for righteousness... as you says to others be the one who wants to be most unless its not worth to pretend one. yeah
show the world what you do whether its bad or good!
just do not ashamed to be keep it real or who you really are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment